Manager Human Resources (m/f/d)
Your tasks as Manager Human Resources (m/f/d):
- You will be onsite HR Manager responsible for leading and steering the negotiations with unions and works council as well as liaising with international internal stakeholders and the HR Country Lead to roll out and oversee onsite programs and procedures
- You will be responsible for the recruitment of blue-collar workers, new hire onboarding, answering benefit and payroll questions, employee relations, performance management, salary administration, training and development, employee communication, employee recognition, HRIS and regulatory compliance
- You will coach and counsel managers and employees regarding employee relations matters and labor law related topics and act as trusted advisor and HR partner to the leadership team
- Implement a culture that drives employee engagement, management accountability, team collaboration, innovation and creativity, ethical values and company vision/mission. Promote and establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote high-level of employee morale
- Proactively seek out knowledge of industry best practices, legal developments, emerging trends, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons
Your profile as Manager Human Resources (m/f/d):
- Successfully completed Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- Several years work experience in a HR business partnering and/or HR Manager role, at least partially in a production environment, with exposure to and knowledge of the full HR cycle including, but not limited to, employment law, organizational planning and development, employee relations, training and development
- You will hold a track record of shaping and driving a positive culture in a high growth, fast-paced, dynamic environment and take ownership of your tasks and lead by example. You demonstrate the ability to build constructive and effective working relationships through an empathic and honest approach and hold excellent communication skills
- A structured and analytical mindset are important as well as the ability to deliver on the operational HR agenda while keeping a long-term focus
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills (written and verbal) are required as well as strong working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Envía tu CV
Oferta publicada en el marco del Programa 3R Empresa de la Diputación Foral de Bizkaia.
Participación sujeta a las condiciones del mismo.